Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem Syncing with Facebook/Lost EVERYTHING

Problem Syncing with Facebook/Lost EVERYTHING

HELP! I recently updated Spotify and I've Lost EVERYTHING. I removed Spotify from my facebook for a while but returned it! I have NOTHING now! I'm beyond frustrated and lost a LOT of stuff! Playlists, Followers, and my Inbox which I was using to communicate! Please help I'm super lost and have no idea what to do! 😞

7 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

It appears you have inadvertently severed the connection between your original account and Facebook and created a new one. This means that the original account is no longer usable. However, it appears your old playlists have already been transferred to the new account, which suggests that one of our advisors is on the case and helping to get you back up and running. Is that right?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

It appears as so! But I logged on this morning, and EVERYTHING is back! I cannot even begin to thank you guys enough! No more messing with Facebook! Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Hello,

I have the same problem, I lost everything... Spotify could not log as usual and I have entered my password and it consider that I am new. It is really annoying and I was wondering if something could be done? I have started to recreated my playlist but I have lost a lot..

Thank you!

@user-removed - Where you logging in using a Spotify username or via Facebook?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Peter: Via Facebook login. Normally it logs automatically, since yesterday I have to enter the encrement and I still have no playlists (except the ones I have added yesterday). Do you know what is going on? Some update going wrong?

It sounds like you might have a duplicate account somewhere in the login system which is why you get a blank account. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to find your original account for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ok thank you! I did get the automatic email, I will reply to it then. Have a good day.

Suggested posts