Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem connecting to the duo account

Problem connecting to the duo account

I have a duo premium subscription, I use an iPhone XR with IOS. The subscription is based in France, I am currently in Brazil. My last payment had not gone through but the payment information has been updated. It's been 3 times that I log in but I get disconnected from the duo Premium subscription. Each day I am asked to switch back to the Free subscription. While for the other person on the account nothing changes. Moreover, the payment information is correct and my account has not been deleted by the other person.

3 Replies

Hey @Polo18 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

How long have you been staying in Brazil and when are you planning on returning to France? 🙂

Also, are you the owner of the plan or just a member?

Let me know.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello @Maxim , I'm staying in Brazil for 5 months and I've been in Brazil for 3 weeks now! My mother is the owner, I am the 2nd account of the duo subscription

Hey @Polo18,

Thanks for getting back to us and apologies for the delayed reply. 

Could you please share with us a screenshot of the error message you are getting when you try to join the Duo plan? 

Note: Be aware this is a public space, so please don't share any personal info on the screenshot you'll send us.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts