Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem logging with due to country setting

Solved!

Problem logging with due to country setting

From 2013 til 2014 I used SPOTIFY in korea

then in the mid 2014 I moved to another country and now I’m back in korea. 

I have been in korea for about 4 months and I didn’t had any problem using SPOTIFY. But I suddenly had problem logging in few days ago. 

I have changed my country setting in my Facebook profile and also in my SPOTIFY account.

Then I tried to upgrade my account hoping that it would help me change my country setting and also you guys were having promotion and i was tempted.

I got a message that my country (Korea) is ‘NON-SPOTIFY COUNTRY’. 

Here is reason why I am furious.

1. I have used spotify in korea for past few months and even longer from 2013 to 2014 and I didn’t had any problem. This change seem so sudden.
  2. If Spotify decided that KOREA is NO LONGER ‘SPOTIFY-COUNTRY’ I would have really appreciated some kind of notification about it. 
  3. It still seems very unfair that I cannot even view my library. I have all my playlists and starred songs saved in there. It was the one and only music library I have and now I lost it. 

Things i need to know are

1. Is there any way for me to use spotify again in korea?
  2. Is Korea ’NON-SPOTIFY COUNTRY’?
  3. Why?
  4. Why did you not put any notification for Korean users?
  5. Is there anyway for me to at least view my library?

I will keep on asking questions and post this repeatedly in as many communities and questions form I find as possible. 

Please do reply kindly. 

Merry christmas and happy new year from ‘NON-SPOTIFY COUNTRY’ 😄 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Change over to another country without loosing all my Spotify!!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Change over to another country without loosing all my Spotify!!

I don't understand how this is a solution 

I was out of the Continent when I signed up!! When back to North America ran out after 14 days!! Had to switch to present country!! I would have lost all my Spotify music as was told to delete everything and start over!! Did not so right so contacted Spotify and was told what to do to keep my MUSIC!!! Very helpful!!

How did you contact spotify? 

Go into help,put in your problems and they tell you what to do!!

Suggested posts