Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem to acctivate spotify premium gift

Solved!

Problem to acctivate spotify premium gift

Hallo, I have bought a spotify premium gift for my friend and I got an email with the link to the spotify premium code. I pressed the link to get the code for my friend. My friend is now trying to get premium to her mobile and added to her spotify account but just get the message " the code has already been used". My email is <snip>
order iD 34757174031 spotify code <snip>
My friends name Sarah Jansson
Her spotify login is Shakeypeer0n password <snip>
Her mobile nr <snip>
Can you please help us to acctivate her premium gift!???

[Snip-(Privacy)-Peter]

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just reply directly to the automated email reply which directed you here (even if it says not to) and an adviser will be able to lend a hand.

Unfortunately billing/gift card issues can't be resolved here on the community due to the nature of security details needed.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Asperg ! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form with that order number and code (no need for the other details) they will be able to lend a hand to get this sorted out for you. In future, since this is a public forum is it best not to post any private information like passwords, contact details or premium codes.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

I have already filled in the online contact form, I got an email from there , was
told to send my problem to you

Can someone help us with the probleme ?
Marked as solution

Just reply directly to the automated email reply which directed you here (even if it says not to) and an adviser will be able to lend a hand.

Unfortunately billing/gift card issues can't be resolved here on the community due to the nature of security details needed.

Peter

Suggested posts