Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem to listen

Problem to listen

Hi Everyone !

(sorry for my english, but i'm french)

I can't listen music with spotify, in local and online. I can connect to my account but music can't read.

I've try to uninstall and reinstall spotify and readapt the firewall but no change.

thanks for your help. 

7 Replies

Hey there Skillz! 

Where are you using Spotify? Mobile, Windows, Mac, etc.

I'd be happy to assist you 🙂

Regards. -Grayson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

I use spotify on my computer (With Windows 7)

I can't listen to music either!!!!! 😞  its been 3 weeks now.

Skillz47 - Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Do you get an error code at all?

Cocoz - Could you give us a little more info? Is it a problem with your computer? Any error codes at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I borrow the thread.

I have the same problem with my premium account.

The songs dont start playing. It doesnt matter if I try diffrent songs. Nothing happens except that the picture in the left corner and song name change.

The problem is not the sound it is that the songs dont stream.

I am using Windows 7 and I recieve no errorcodes,

I have had this problem a few days now.

I hope that someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

I just encountered the same problem here too. I am running on a HP Elitebook 2540p with Win 7, 64. Spotify has been workin good so far but today I got problems. As with the others I get no error codes, absolutely no clue that anything is wrong at all, apart from the fact that no songs seem to want to stream. I get the album cover and the rest of the metadata as usual. It's just that I get no sound and the song time gauge is not moving beyond on 0.00.

After trying for a while today I got the message that an upgrade was ready if I restarted spotify. I did, but it didn't do anytning to change the situation.

I've tried to search the event logs, but I can't see anything specific that points to the source of the problem. If you can give me a heads up on what to look for I may find something.

I can also report that my Spotify iPhone app works just fine.

Regards

hjv

I found anothet thread talking about what could be the same problem: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Tracks-not-playing-Browsing-failed-Offline-mode-not-....

One of the proposed solutions was to untick the "Enable hardware accelleration" section in the options list. I did and then rebooted the pc. Now everything is working fine. 🙂

Regards

hjv

Suggested posts