Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with a Sonos sound system

Solved!

Problem with a Sonos sound system

Hi people, i got a quit annoying problem.

I connected my account one day on a Sonos speaker where i was working for, and now they keep stopping my music when i'm listenning some, and changing my discoveries. I tried to reset all the devices i was logged in, but nothing changes, please help me ! Those people are quit dumb in info (and technology) i already asked them but they don't know how to do it, and they're sure to use their own account. My weekly discover, and others mix are almost nothing i listen to, and i'm tired to pay for services i can't enjoy , do i have to create a all new account ?  

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Hp Pavillon 15, Asus Zenfone

Operating

Win 10

My Question or Issue

How can i kick a sonos user from listenning to my account ? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Heya!

How's it going Jeanbaleyun?

If you go to your account overview, you will see devices (offline devices) as one of the category menus. If you remove or unsynch that Sonos device your trouble should be resolved. You can use this menu to sign out of all devices. You will need to sign in/resynch any device you remove before you can use it to listen again!

Hope this helps!

Joey S.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Heya!

How's it going Jeanbaleyun?

If you go to your account overview, you will see devices (offline devices) as one of the category menus. If you remove or unsynch that Sonos device your trouble should be resolved. You can use this menu to sign out of all devices. You will need to sign in/resynch any device you remove before you can use it to listen again!

Hope this helps!

Joey S.

• Yey, thanks a lot, it worked, even for more efficiency I deleted Sonos in the App menu. U definitely make me found daway. I might have a new question about my weekly discovers, is there any way to reset it ? I would like to have music I listen to in it, if u don't thanks anyway, I'll open another topic. 

Suggested posts