Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am signed into Facebook and my nickname on Spotify was my name on Facebook, but for some reason it has changed into the previous nickname (randomly generated one) and I can not fix that. It is still shows my name if I go to profile page though.

Безымянный.png
Безымянный1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @rod10nk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Could you kindly try restarting your device? Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the App. And if that doesn't work try a clean reinstall on the App. Also, can you tell me if your name shows this on all devices or just one specific one? Thanks.

Meanwhile, I have found other people with the same issues and I think it will help you with your display name. To see them the topic please click here

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @rod10nk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Could you kindly try restarting your device? Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the App. And if that doesn't work try a clean reinstall on the App. Also, can you tell me if your name shows this on all devices or just one specific one? Thanks.

Meanwhile, I have found other people with the same issues and I think it will help you with your display name. To see them the topic please click here

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. 

Thanks! 

It was only on PC. Clean reinstalling fixed it for me.

Hey @rod10nk

That’s great news! For your reference, there is some more information on usernames and display names in this support article.

Hope you’ll find this useful. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need further help.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts