Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with email when I'm trying to create a new account.

Solved!

Problem with email when I'm trying to create a new account.

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new account for my girlfriend, but both of her two email addresses are already in use. But at the same time these emails, when I'm trying to recover/reset the password associated to them, seem to be not in your database.

I've tried twice to contact you via form, but I never received any answer, and I don't want to create a new email just for create a new spotify account.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Thanks for the support.

P.S. Me and my girlfriend never associated a FaceBook account to a Spotify account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@alex_e87 wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new account for my girlfriend, but both of her two email addresses are already in use. But at the same time these emails, when I'm trying to recover/reset the password associated to them, seem to be not in your database.

I've tried twice to contact you via form, but I never received any answer, and I don't want to create a new email just for create a new spotify account.

Thanks for the support.

P.S. Me and my girlfriend never associated a FaceBook account to a Spotify account.

Hi,

Please make sure you're using the contact form here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Check your spam folder, it could always have ended up there.

If the automated email doesn't assist (should do, it should effectively be a confirmation that its been fixed) make sure to reply to it (even if its a no reply address) and someone will check it out again.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@alex_e87 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for the support.

Hi,

Please make sure you're using the contact form here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Check your spam folder, it could always have ended up there.

If the automated email doesn't assist (should do, it should effectively be a confirmation that its been fixed) make sure to reply to it (even if its a no reply address) and someone will check it out again.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you for the fast reply. I've just used this contact form again. I hope to receive an answer this time. 🙂

Suggested posts