Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with my Facebook account which is connected to two profiles

Solved!

Problem with my Facebook account which is connected to two profiles

Plan

Free and Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

PC and iPhone

Operating System

iOS 10 and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I created a small mess with my accounts. 

Some time ago I started with Spotify (connected the Facebook account) And then because of adds I stopped. Then we created a family plan and created another account with my email address.

I wanted to delete my old one but my registration email from the facebook doesn't exist anymore and I can confirm the cancelation.

I would not care but with two accounts and facebook account on both of them, I can't find friends on my new account.

I searched here but I didn't find a solution so sorry for the interruption but please can you help me? 🙂

Thanks a lot ♥

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

you can try remaking the email with the same email adress. The only other suggestion i have is to email spotify directly [snip - Community Moderator edit], maybe they can delete it providing the proper information

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I had a similiar problem. I created a spotify account with my facebook account, but i then deleted my facebook account.

There is a step by step page https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/i-want-to-use-spotify-without-faceb...

Or you can contact spotify support and they helped me delete my old account and helped me remake a new one, they will also help me transfer over my playlist which is very nice of them.

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/

Hope this helps

Thanks,  I found all of these before but my problem is that I don't have an email from my FB anymore. It doesn't exist at all so I can't confirm that I want to delete my old account. I don't have there anything it's just an account 😕

Marked as solution

you can try remaking the email with the same email adress. The only other suggestion i have is to email spotify directly [snip - Community Moderator edit], maybe they can delete it providing the proper information

Hey @Sonulienocka @Bean--,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and sorry for the late reply!

If you're not able to find your old Facebook-created Spotify account, we suggest you follow the guide in this support article. It should have all the information you need 🙂

Hope that helps! If you need any further help, we'll be right here.

Thanks I finally found where I should contact themand the guy was amazing :)he helped mereally fast:)

Hey @Sonulienocka.

Glad to hear it! Let us know if there's anything else.

Stay awesome 🙂

spotify:track:32dnKMni3I3gwUbWp4mi45

Suggested posts