Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with starting spotify - First loging in

Problem with starting spotify - First loging in

Hey guys!

My problem looks like this: today I instaled spotify and wanted to try it out but this is what I get (pic below) and it never ends all the time tring to login i guess. Any idea how to solve it?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4773/errordm.png

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/errordm.png/

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

That looks like either the terms and conditions window, the introduction to spotify one or a Facebook connection window. 

Is Facebook blocked on your network (which would cause the loading issue)?

Otherwise, can you try a clean reinstallation incase something went wrong during the install? 

If you are still having issues can you post your operating system and client version (if known)!? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey,

I did clean reinstallation didn`t help.

Well I checked my windows firewall and spotyfie is not blocked there.

About the facebook, well I use it without any problems on my web browser so I guess it`s not blocked anyhow 😉

Btw one more funny fact i tried my girlfriends account on my PC it worked without any problems.

I have windows 7 x64 and if u ask about clinet version i made update to the newest spotyfi version.

EDIT: btw i think you are right about the facebook issue cos i made my acc using facebook. But really no idea why now its not working and how to fix it.

EDIT2: When I just move this window, trying to hide it, I can listen to music but nothing regarding my FB informations and options in spotfy works.

I have escalated this as an issue to the community staff, but its unlikely to get a response until tomorrow when everyone is back to work. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you very much! I`ll wait 😃

EDIT: Tried it on my laptop, same problem.... :x

Hi guys. I'm happy to let you know that this issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. 

Suggested posts