Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with switching on high quality. and annoying commercials.

Solved!

Problem with switching on high quality. and annoying commercials.

ive been a new member for lil over month now. i am premium member in good standing. i have checked account and it tells me im ok on there end. But when i am listening to music. After every 5 or so tracks play. There is a promotional ad that pops on. Its pissing me off! i was under impression premium members dont have to deal it? Also i know that there is a way to stream high quality music. When i go to turn that option on. A bar tell me only premium members are allowed to and that if i wanted to. i would need to upgrade to premium. Any help by any one would be great appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@domlora wrote:

ive been a new member for lil over month now. i am premium member in good standing. i have checked account and it tells me im ok on there end. But when i am listening to music. After every 5 or so tracks play. There is a promotional ad that pops on. Its pissing me off! i was under impression premium members dont have to deal it? Also i know that there is a way to stream high quality music. When i go to turn that option on. A bar tell me only premium members are allowed to and that if i wanted to. i would need to upgrade to premium. Any help by any one would be great appreciated!

Hi,

Have you tried a clean reinstall of Spotify?

Feel free to submit a support ticket on the contact form and someone from Spotify should help out 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@domlora wrote:

Hi,

Have you tried a clean reinstall of Spotify?

Feel free to submit a support ticket on the contact form and someone from Spotify should help out 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

no i havent. ill try that. thanks for the help!

thanks alot anthony its working great!!!

Suggested posts