Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema de inicio de sesión reiterado

Problema de inicio de sesión reiterado

No abro spotify desde el 22/12/2020 y hoy intenté abrirlo. Al abrirlo me apareció el cartel de cuando te instalas spotify y te dice registrarte con Google o Facebook y abajo te decía iniciar sesión. Yo le Di a iniciar sesión y puse mi username y mi paswoord, pero cuando le Di a iniciar sesión me apareció un cartel que decía algo de 14 días en el extranjero y me decía que tenía que cambiar mi ubicación en la configuración de spotify entrando en spotify.com. Yo no la cambié en ningún momento pero por las dudas entre en el sitio web y cuando le Di en mi cuenta decía que estaba en mi país, que es donde estoy. Cuando volví a la app me decía que spotify me iba a mandar un mail para iniciar sesión y cuando le Di al botón me mandó a spotify pero se me quedó la pantalla de inicio en **bleep**, no me alarmé porque siempre que entro se me pone así, entonces esperé un rato y la pantalla no cambiaba. Luego cerré la pestaña abierta de spotify y volví a entrar a la app pero me volvió a aparecer la pantalla de inicio de sesión y registrarte. Esto lo hice unas 2 o 3 veces, también reinicie mi celular y desinstalé e instalé spotify pero me sigue pasando lo mismo.

Screenshot_20201225-174142.png
3 Replies

Hey @Benicio26,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as it's the official language of the Community. Would you mind resetting your password once more here and checking if you can then log in to your account page and in the web player

If it works there, it's a good idea to perform a clean reinstall of the app using this guide. The steps there are more thorough and make sure that no leftover files remain that might be causing such issues. If you are using VPN, you should also disable it, as it's not supported and could lead to the app malfunctioning in the way you're describing.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mihail, thanks for answering my question I followed all his indications and remains the same. I looked at my tablet where I have my account and it is but on my phone it continues as if I had not done anything.

Hey again @Benicio26,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Could you try restarting your phone? If that doesn't help, try using a different connection, like WiFi, and let us know if that does the trick.

If the issue persists, could you try logging in to your account page or the web player in the browser on your phone and let us know if that works fine?

We'd also like to know the Spotify version you're running.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts