Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema faturamento cartão

Problema faturamento cartão

Boa noite amigos,

Tenho conta Spotify Premium a algum tempo, e pela segunda vez acontece do Spotify não conseguir realizar o pagamento atraves do cartão de credito, cartão este que esta funcionando normalmente, com limite para compras nacionais e internacionais, me deram o prazo de cinco dias para atualizar meus dados para conseguirem efetuar o pagamento, porém, não tem dados para atualizar muito menos alterar dados de cobrança pois o cartão esta em pleno funcionamento, algum colega com o mesmo problema conseguiu resolver o problema? Grato.

1 Reply

Hi @Filipe_GFaraco8, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get Portuguese support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

If you're sure there are no restrictions on your card, but we were unable to take the payment on your renewal date, it's possible that there was some interference with your bank at the moment we tried to take the payment. You don't have to worry, the subscription will stay active and our system will try to take the payment again in the following days.

Let us know if you have questions. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts