Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problemas con pais

Problemas con pais

Spotify Support Case # 02885542: Cambiar mis datos personales - Cambié de país/ubicación

Hace meses intento cambiar mi pais, estoy en Chile solo deseo la cuenta gratis. El sistema no me permite nada, ni ingresar a la cuenta, ni escuchar musica. Cuando intento editar la configuracion el sistema no me brinda esa opcion.

Es realmente decepcionante que Spotify no maneje esto de mejor forma. A futuro me gustaria volver a premium, pero con el problema que tengo actualmente tendre que buscar otro reproductor, habra alguna solucion?

13 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Sorry for the English reply!

I've escalated that case number to the staff for you, someone should get back to you soon.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks a lot for the fast reply, ill be waiting for the answer, have a nice

Same thing is happening with me. I'm not being able to switch from US to Brazil in my country settings 

Same for me... I'm from Chile and  I can even use my  free account! Please. Should I put in touch with a staff? 

Hi,

If you reply to the automated response from the contact form you submitted with your case number, someone from Spotify will sort it out for you.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Sorry I wasn't able to reply before. Anyway this is the case # 02912696...

Hope someone can help me as soon as possible!

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Soy usuario Premium de Spotify, lo compré cuando vivía en Colombia. Ahora vivo en Francia y me gustaría que Spotify me ofrezca música en francés; para eso debo cambiar de país en la configuración de mi cuenta? porque ya lo intenté y no me lo permite. O, los descubrimientos y novedades de Spotify están ligados con mis gustos musicales?

Gracias!

Hi Matt Suda,

I would like to change country, please could you tell me how to procced ?

Cheers

Sorry I misswrote my user name, mine is FLopezBCN

Cheers

Hello, my sister bought me a premium year subscription as a suprise gift in Guatemala (using a guatemalan credit card) but I'm living in France and the charge was made to her credit card but spotify logged me out today saying they can't process my premium payment and that premium subscription has ben paused. I read a lot of community responses and I think it's because of the IP address but what can we do now? subcription is already paid to my account and spotify won't give it out to me.. Please help 😞  

Siempre e vivido en México y mi cuenta dice que en Estados Unidos y no me da la opcion de otro país que no sea Estados Unidos, no me puedo unir a el plan familiar por esto mismo.

Can you do the same for me? I have no idea how to contact Spotify and I have the same problem. I can’t chance my country location so I can’t pay with my credicard. 

Suggested posts