Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problemas con perfil de artista

Problemas con perfil de artista

Hola soy de Argentina y tengo un grupo llamado Pragma, con perfil de artista en spotify... resulta que recien entro al perfil de mi banda y aparece un nuevo lanzamiento titulado "Entre mis memorias", esto no pertenece a mi banda, aunque el nombre sea el mismo, ya que son de otro pais... podrian sacarlo de mi perfil y ponerlo en otro? ya que resulta confuso

pragma spotify.png
3 Replies

Hola @11159059795

Puedes realizar cambios utilizando Line-In

Para saber mas, da click aqui. Desgraciadamente, me parece que solo esta disponible en ingles.

Tambien puedes contactar Spotify Artists para ponerte en contacto directo con ellos.

Espero sea de ayuda. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

BUENQAS 

QUIERO SABER SI LA APP DE SPOTIFY ARTISTAS ESTA FALLANDO ?

DE IGUAL MANERA SABER POR QUE NO SALE LA INFORMACION EN MI PERFIL EN SPOTIFY , POR QUE NO SALE EL CHEK DE VERIFICACION 
DESEO UNA PRONTA RESPUESTA

image.png

Hey there @jotagp08,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the Community.

If you're having errors pop-up while navigating the Spotify for Artists page, we recommend that you try using a private or incognito browser. Sometimes the cache and cookies stored in your browser might cause such behavior and this is an easy way to avoid such situations.

If yore experiencing issues with the verification, you can contact the Artists Support team here. They'll happily help you further.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts