Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Probleme mit Paypal

Probleme mit Paypal

Hey,

ich hab das Problem das Spotify immer wieder verlangt, dass ich ein neues Paypal-Bankkonto anlegen muss.

Das Ding ist jetzt aber, dass ich ein Bankkonto in meinem Paypal habe & somit muesste dies auch funktionieren.. ist jedoch nicht der Fall. Egal welche Zahlung ich machen moechte - es funktioniert einfach nicht.

Ich will aber die Paypal Zahlungen beibehalten.

Einer eine Loesung dazu?

2 Replies

Hey! 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @Woltek96,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you're having troubles upgrading to Premium using PayPal, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article first. 

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend giving it another go:

• In an incognito or private window in your browser
  • In a different device
  • While connected to a different network connection on your device (for example, try WiFi instead of 3G/4G)

If you're still having troubles, it would be helpful if you could share some additional information or any screenshots of error messages you see when trying to update your payment information. This way, we can take a closer look and see what else we can suggest. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts