Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems at changing my country

Problems at changing my country

So I'm on vacation and forgot to buy a Card for Spotify. So I had to buy one in the Netherlands.So I bought one , changed my country from Germany to Netherlands to use the Card, It worked perfectly. But now I wondered that some of my Songs are grey and I Can't play them anymore.(Mostly German Rap) And now I wanted to set my country back to Germany but the Option is Grey in the Settings and I can't changet it anymore, Please Help Me 🙂 (from Buying the card to now it's about 3 Days)

3 Replies

Hey @Julienplay,

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available in all countries. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify in all countries. Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Maxim, 

Thank you for your help, but I just changed the Country because of the premium card and know I can't change it back, and that's my problem and I wonder if I just can't change it because of the Premium Card from another Country or something else 

You'll be able to change your country setting once your account returns to Spotify's Ad-based Free plan.

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting/

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts