Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Premium Acc

Problems with Premium Acc

I payed for my premium account 4 days ago but I cant do anything with my acc theres always a message that says that i havent payed yet. I contacted the company that menages the Payments and they confirmed my payment. I got the confirmation e-mail as well but still cant get into my acc. I tried to contact spotify but they only send their answeres to an e-mail i deleted long time ago. I tried to fix that on my facebook acc but it wont take ower to my spotify acc. 

Thanks for your help. 🙂

4 Replies

Hi @marvinheider,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Spotify. Don't worry - help is here!

Before I continue, I want to make sure we are on the same page and that I fully understand the issue:

You have paid for Spotify Premium - however, it's still showing you have not paid it. Also, the email on the account is wrong so you are unable to get any emails from Spotify - is that right?

Thanks,

Tom

Yes, the e-mail is an old one. I deleted it but it still shows up so i wont get any answeres from the Spotify help

Thanks for confirming.

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form. They will hopefully get this sorted for you.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

-Tom

thanks for your help. 🙂

Suggested posts