Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with my account

Problems with my account

I am somewhat confused.. I have a premium account that I use to loggin on my computer and I attempted to log into spotify on my tv and all of my playlists are gone... I've signed out and back in and nothing. I can't seem to sign in with my facebook so I know that they aren't under my facebook account but me arizona email. help?

7 Replies

What TV? If your account isn't linked to facebook, you probably need a device password which you can request here.

It's a samsung. It's connected and I'm listening to spotify and it has my info on it but it just lost all of my starred music. 

Are your other playlists showing?

That's the only playlist I have haha

Nothing like keeping it simple, eh? I'm thinking you may have created a second account. Do you normally log into spotify with your facebook credentials? If so, you should use your facebook name and password on the TV. If not, then use your spotify name and password.

I thought the same thing. It's strange because my picture on here is my FB profile pic and seems connected but if I attempt to login with my facebook username, it says I need a premium subscription so the only account I can loggin with is this one... somethings off haha Thank you for your help. 

Hmmm.... maybe use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can check your account. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Suggested posts