Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with my spotify premium

Solved!

Problems with my spotify premium

I had paid for my Spotify Premium around Christmas with the season special (99 cents for 3 months), And today I went on my spotify and it said I was back to a free account. Over my understanding I paid for premium and would of had it until the end of March.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had already contacted them & asked why my premium was shut off and they said I need to check my card info & all that and I already know that my card took the charge & paid 99 cents for my 3 month plan. It accepted the charge and took the money, i am willing to pay another 99 cents to get my plan back but why should I?!?? I emailed them asking them if I could but why even should I. If I don't get my premium back I'll just move onto another music program that actually Dosent rip me off.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I suggest you contact support so they can help you. 

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

I had already contacted them & asked why my premium was shut off and they said I need to check my card info & all that and I already know that my card took the charge & paid 99 cents for my 3 month plan. It accepted the charge and took the money, i am willing to pay another 99 cents to get my plan back but why should I?!?? I emailed them asking them if I could but why even should I. If I don't get my premium back I'll just move onto another music program that actually Dosent rip me off.

Hey @MikeyHanaway313 

I've had a look at your case and can see our support team have responded to you requesting additional information. If you could respond when you have a chance, we'll work towards a resolution!

I have the same problem.Today i paid for premium and when i logged in its still free.I uninstalled software and installed it again but nothing.I emailed at Spotify Support,they asked me for some info (birthday and last digits from my card) but still waiting.

Hi there and welcome to the community,

You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hello. I have spotify premium and pay every month € 9.99. Now I want to cancel spotify.If I click on "payments & Subscription" you will see there "free spotify". Where is the premium ???I can not there also click on a button to cancel spotify. And for what i pay every Month € 9,99...?

Screenshot_2015-02-02-22-16-05-1.png

@sinatm 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts