Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with subscription

Solved!

Problems with subscription

Hello, how are you, I have problems with the subscription, before being part of a family group I used Spotify free without problems with a little advertising, as it usually is. Little by little I made my lists, all the songs were played without problems. When I went into premium mode there weren't many songs playing anymore. And it's not because they're gone, because on the phone of another family member who IS NOT PREMIUM he can play the songs from my lists that I can't play. Help me with that problem that is a little annoying not being able to listen to all the songs. Thank you in advance for your attention.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Midnightly3.

Songs can be available in one country but unavailable in the other. It's possible that since you've moved countries, you might get certain songs greyed out cause they are not available in that region.

I hope that helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey @Midnightly3, help's here!

To confirm, you're not able to see all of the songs after you've upgraded to Premium - and the other family member is able to see all of the songs on the Free version? 

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hello billy, yes, just that, me being PREMIUM I have gray songs (not reproduced) in my list. 

That same list was shared to a friend who only has the FREE version and he can listen to everything without problems.

Hey @Midnightly3, thanks for confirming! 

Could you try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? Let me know how that goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

I'm gonna try it out and see how it goes.

😄

Still does not work, even from the browser Google Chrome do not play the songs, any suggestion?

😞

Hey @Midnightly3.

Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing in the Spotify app (the grayed out songs)? Does this apply to specific artists or random songs?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Capture+_2019-06-19-01-32-53.png

Capture+_2019-06-19-01-33-24.png

Hey @Midnightly3.

Thanks for the screenshots.

Could you let me know if the country your Spotify account is registered with is the same as it was when you were on Free? If you did change your country settings, please check out this support site article

If your Spotify account was registered in the same country, please send me the songs' URI and your country so I can take a look.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

When I created it a few years ago, was with the country of Ecuador, is currently in Australia, even so I have problems here, will be that when I was in ECU these songs were only available in that country and not here in AU?

Marked as solution

Hey @Midnightly3.

Songs can be available in one country but unavailable in the other. It's possible that since you've moved countries, you might get certain songs greyed out cause they are not available in that region.

I hope that helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts