Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with two accounts

Problems with two accounts

Hi! I have some problems that I need help with asap. I have a "old" account with a username, but when I got a premium subscription through your partner Telia (in Sweden) I somehow registered a second accound through the Facebook-login. I now have several problems: i don't reicieve emails when I ask for password resets (both accounts have the same email attached) or request passwords for devices. I want the premium subscription to be linked to the "old" account, and I also want the "Facebook-account" to be deleted so I can use my Facebook-login with my "old" account. I have been in contact with Customer Support through e-mail but have not reicived an reply yet. Can someone please hurry this up? Thanks.

My customer service ref:

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0UtR3H:ref

5 Replies

Replying directly to the email which confirms your case was submitted (even if it says not to) will bump your case over to an advisor for you. 

You will however also need to get in touch with Telia I would imagine as its unlikely Spotify can move that subscription from one account to ther other for you. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for a quick response. I have allready reicived an first answer from a Spotify-customer-support-person regarding this, but now I have not reicived any more replys and my problems are still unsolved. I have also contacted Telia and they have done what they can: re-registering my phone nr with a premium account, but when I try to link a spotify account to my phone nr, it says it allready is a linked as a premium account. So here I am in the middle, without a working premium... Need more help!

@Inno wrote:

Thanks for a quick response. I have allready reicived an first answer from a Spotify-customer-support-person regarding this, but now I have not reicived any more replys and my problems are still unsolved. I have also contacted Telia and they have done what they can: re-registering my phone nr with a premium account, but when I try to link a spotify account to my phone nr, it says it allready is a linked as a premium account. So here I am in the middle, without a working premium... Need more help!

Do you have a normal subscription on that account, or is it through a Spotify partner? If it's a normal subscription, then it'll have to be cancelled for it to go through Telia or another partner 🙂

Did you check your spam boxes for the replies?

If there aren't any, could you post the case number in a reply? I'll see about getting it escalated to the staff 🙂

The case number is a long string of numbers, it should've been in the original auto-response.

Liam

The "old" account with a normal username has a free subscription. The "facebook" account is allready premium through the partner Telia. So what I want is the premium subscription through Telia to be linked to the "old" account instead. 

Nothing in spamfolder.

case nr: 00924390

If you replied to the last email from support, your case should definitely be with the right people. Keep an eye on your inbox, if you don't hear anything back within 48 hours we can do some shouting on your behalf. 😛 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts