Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Product not available in market

Product not available in market

When I attempt to use spotify premium  I receive the following error message: "Sorry, the product that you selected is not available in this market. Upgrade to Spotify Premium here". This inludes a link which loops back to the same message. It doesnt appear that my payment has been taken from my bank account this month and no change has taken place in terms of my banking. I am a UK user. Why am I seemingly unable to access a service that I have subscribed to?

I'm posting here as I can't, for the life of me, find any way to directly contact spotify to resolve any issue. Although if anyone knows how to do so, I would be eternally grateful.

3 Replies

Is your account showing as premium on your online overview

If your account has dropped to Spotify free, check your email as Spotify will have emailed you if they had any issue taking payment for this month.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

"You have got an active subscription.You subscription will automatically change to Spotify Premium on 2014-03-02 and you will be charged £9.99 unless you cancel recurrent payments."

That date is in the past which generally signals something isn't quite right with your last payment. If you could get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form they can look into this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts