Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I initially signed up via Facebook, so my profile name was my full name/Facebook account name. But since I've closed my FB account, its turned into a series of numbers. I've since made a new facebook account under the same email. Would anyone be able to help me reset my name to what it originally was?

Kind regards,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello Ryan, welcome to the Spotify community! At this present time it is not possible to change your username. I can understand your frustration.

If you wanted to though you can contact the Support Team using this form. They will be able to help you create a new account and get everything moved across for you. Hope this is of some help to you. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello Ryan, welcome to the Spotify community! At this present time it is not possible to change your username. I can understand your frustration.

If you wanted to though you can contact the Support Team using this form. They will be able to help you create a new account and get everything moved across for you. Hope this is of some help to you. Have a great day!

Hey there @user-removed 

You can connect your new facebook to your Spotify account by following the steps described in this support article. Hope it helps and let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts