Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile Picture

Profile Picture

I hover over my profile picture and it does not give me the option to change it. I have closed it made made new a new one multiple times to change my name ( I don't know if that makes a diffrence) I can't fix it. please help

8 Replies

Hey @Seth_Raze, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you check this article for more help?

Keep me posted 🙂

Hi there, I can confirm this currently is not working on the Spotify program on Windows 10. I too cannot get the change hover link to pop up. No matter what I do with the computer mouse.

Just to confirm, my spotify is up to date. I'm trying to change mine.

This doesn't help at all. It won't give me the option to change it on windows 10 desktop, web browser, and Android.

Hey @Poggers & @mrzombiejesus94

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Reinstalling worked 🙂 Thank you

Thanks, That seemed to have worked. Rather weird how that fixed it.

I'm having this problem on Mac on multiple devices (work and home Macbook) and reinstalling hasn't helped. When I hover there is no option to change the display picture.

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

There's an Ongoing Issue thread for this issue which you can check out here.

We'll keep you posted there and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

Suggested posts