Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile Picture

Profile Picture

I'm trying to remove my profile picture completely on my account. However, every time I do this it is still there. My account isn't linked to any external accounts or apps so it isn't that. So why is it not going away😂

5 Replies

Hi @elenamansfieldx!

Your profile picture is probably still cached on your devices, so it's worth clearing the cache to see if that does the trick.

Note that if your Spotify account is linked with Facebook, your profile picture on Spotify will automatically be set to the one you have for Facebook, so you'll have to either change it there or disconnect your Facebook from your Spotify account.

Hope this clears things up. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your response. However, I've done both and it's still there. Any other ideas?

Hey @elenamansfieldx,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If your profile picture is still the one that's currently on your Facebook profile, we'd suggest making sure that you've disconnected it successfully. Just go again through the steps that @Yordan previously posted.

Let us know how it goes.

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

My account isn't linked to any external websites or apps so it isn't that. Thanks 

Hi there @elenamansfieldx!

In that case we'd recommend reaching out to the folks over at Customer Support as they're the ones who can take a closer look into this and help out further.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts