Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile not showing up in search results

Solved!

Profile not showing up in search results

Hi! My profile doesn't shows up in search results. I do have a premium account and I've uploaded some playlists but my username does not show up in search. My account is linked to my Facebook account too and peaple can join my Spotify page if I share the link... Any ideas about how can I make my profile visible on search? Thanks a lot for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MolinoPasini,

Spotify search relies on an number of factors including how popular the search is and that helps in ranking where different users, content and playlists appear in a search request on Spotify.

I'd recommend sharing your Link or your Spotify Code which other users can scan and be directed straight to your profile as an alternative. 

I hope that your keeping well and keep safe,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MolinoPasini,

Spotify search relies on an number of factors including how popular the search is and that helps in ranking where different users, content and playlists appear in a search request on Spotify.

I'd recommend sharing your Link or your Spotify Code which other users can scan and be directed straight to your profile as an alternative. 

I hope that your keeping well and keep safe,

Thanks a lot EthanS1,
have a nice day and keep safe!

This is a trash solution. My account just doesnt exist. My playlists say they are public, yet they dont exist when I search for them. WITH QUOTATIONS!! How do we fix this when we are trying to make a public playlist? WHEN IT CANT BE FOUND BY THE PUBLIC AT ALL!! Thank you

Hi. I have a similar problem, butin my case, not even my profile link works.

https://open.spotify.com/user/31fkiq3ua4pye2vnv5uovumzj37e?si=in4eEe1wRj2PPii6mPHKew

Screenshot_2024-04-07-14-15-55-827_com.android.chrome.jpg

Suggested posts