Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile page on the Spotify For Artist Dashboard not loading?

Profile page on the Spotify For Artist Dashboard not loading?

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Macbook Pro late 2013

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to change my header pic for my artist page, but it always brings up a "Something went wrong" error when I click on the profile tab on the dashboard. It's been like this for a couple days now. Help.

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 7.14.36 PM.png
7 Replies

Hey @saikijax,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd be good for you to take a look here under How do I manage the images on my artist profile? as well as the two questions which follow after that.

This should help you with the type of difficulties you reported. 

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have exactly the same problem since today:

I manage 3 profiles and on 2 of them after I clicked on Profile it appears the same red text like OP mentioned in his problem.

On the third one it works perfectly fine.  Tried many different browsers, cleared Cache already and tried another PC. Not working!

I'm having the exact same issue as well. I tried microsoft edge and google chrome, neither works. I even tried the android app, and that too does not let me change the profile picture. However, the app does let me add artist images (not profile picture). I tried logging in and out, clearing cache, and even reinstalled the spotify for artists app. Nothing works.

Same here, I'm new to the whole 'Spotify for artist' page but it's not letting me update my profile. I.e: changing my profile picture, my header, my bio. Nothing.

Same problem since a week. Also I tried updating my artist's avatar but when I choose a picture and click "save" the app freezes and don't let me save or quit by the "x" button.

Hello. I'm trying to change my header and since it only works on the computer (not the mobile app), I can't do it since "Profile" won't load on my computer. The only thing that shows up on the page is the error I posted on my original post 😞 I'm not sure why I'm getting this error.

Hey all,

Thanks for the info regarding this. 

If you already had a look here under How do I manage the images on my artist profile? (as well as the two questions which follow after that) but are still experiencing what you reported, would you mind getting in touch with our folks in the Spotify for Artists support team?

You can reach out to them through the contact form you'll find here

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your updates!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts