Profilename & Picture

Solved!

Profilename & Picture

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

Thought you'll change all Profiles to numbers?

My account now has no name (but there's another guy with exact my name ๐Ÿค”) and my profile picture is gone. 

Last time I paid for your service if it's not gonna be fixed soon. ๐Ÿ˜ด

Even the app let's you login with username OR mail and password. Just hide your numbers for accounts and bring back Profilename. 

Seems like I'm the only one out of my friends which has digits as profile name.

Sorry, that sucks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Rummelschubser.

Thanks for paying us a visit ๐Ÿ™‚

Could you login on the website and go to Privacy Settings? Check if you have opted out of Spotify processing your Facebook data. When you opt out there, it keeps your account usable but it will stop using a lot of data, for example your name. You can read here what information exactly.

If this didn't help, log in on your Facebook profile and make sure that you have granted Spotify access to your personal information.

Hope this works. Let us know if it didn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Rummelschubser.

Thanks for paying us a visit ๐Ÿ™‚

Could you login on the website and go to Privacy Settings? Check if you have opted out of Spotify processing your Facebook data. When you opt out there, it keeps your account usable but it will stop using a lot of data, for example your name. You can read here what information exactly.

If this didn't help, log in on your Facebook profile and make sure that you have granted Spotify access to your personal information.

Hope this works. Let us know if it didn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

how did you change your name using and delete the account?
If you cancel your account and have paid
and open a new one you have to pay again?

Suggested posts