Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchase album for 25 what?

Solved!

Purchase album for 25 what?

Hi,

I am a new user to Spotify but really enjoying the service. However, I am confused by the download pricing. I am away on a course this week so wnat to get some music on my Galaxy S3 but when going to purchase quite an old album tthe link says "Buy for 25"

Can someone please explain what "25" is? I'm assuming this is not pounds as the album is only £8.99 in Tesco!

Thanks in advance,

Bret

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

And welcome to the community.

With Spotify, you can buy whole playlists or albums with a couple of clicks and sync them straight to your iPod, iPhone or Android device. Any tracks you don’t already own can be bought in seconds and the complete playlist will be yours. Spotify prices are here: https://www.spotify.com/about/downloads/.

Spotify bundled downloads into… well, bundles. So you can buy just a few tracks or an entire playlist. The more downloads you buy, the cheaper they are. In fact, you can pay as little as € 0.60  a track with best bundle.

Bundles come in four shapes and sizes to suit what you want — 10 tracks, 15 tracks, 40 tracks or 100 tracks and offer some of the cheapest download prices available.

I hope that this answer your question.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there, if you are Unlimited or Premium user, there is no need to buy anything as those provide unlimited music. With Premium you can also use Offline mode, so you can download tracks this way.

The Buy option is good when you want to burn CD from songs etc.

Enjoy your Spotify!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

And welcome to the community.

With Spotify, you can buy whole playlists or albums with a couple of clicks and sync them straight to your iPod, iPhone or Android device. Any tracks you don’t already own can be bought in seconds and the complete playlist will be yours. Spotify prices are here: https://www.spotify.com/about/downloads/.

Spotify bundled downloads into… well, bundles. So you can buy just a few tracks or an entire playlist. The more downloads you buy, the cheaper they are. In fact, you can pay as little as € 0.60  a track with best bundle.

Bundles come in four shapes and sizes to suit what you want — 10 tracks, 15 tracks, 40 tracks or 100 tracks and offer some of the cheapest download prices available.

I hope that this answer your question.

Hi HPGuru,

Thanks for the update, so do these prices also apply to Premium membership? What I mean is in order for me to play music on my phone while I'm away I'm guessing I'd have to purchase the playlists and download them as I'll have no Wi-fi unless I pay the hotels ridiculous prices. 

Many thanks,

Bret

...ignore my last post, it tells me in the price list that if I'm a Premium member I can sync my playlists and play them offline. Being thick! 

Marked as solution

Hey there, if you are Unlimited or Premium user, there is no need to buy anything as those provide unlimited music. With Premium you can also use Offline mode, so you can download tracks this way.

The Buy option is good when you want to burn CD from songs etc.

Enjoy your Spotify!

Suggested posts