Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchased Gift card for subscription but email was never sent to recipeint

Purchased Gift card for subscription but email was never sent to recipeint

Hello,

Let me begin by saying that I've been a premium member for about ~1 year now and I very much appreciate the service you have to offer. However, I must be quite frank, the customer service is awful. I put in a ticket two days ago and I've still got no response. The objective was simple, purchase a gift card for my girlfriend(3 month membership for prem.) and have it sent to her email. There's no typos and it hasn't been filtered into a junk folder..So instead of waiting for a reply, I went ahead and purchased another code and this time I'll have to create the account for her and redeem it manually via URL. With that said, I need a status update on Case: # 01865164

I need this credit applied for my girlfriend as intended.

Thanks,

Matthew.

4 Replies

I'm asking someone to check out that case for you now. Hang in there.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Matthew,

I am about to reply to your case 1865164.  The case was autoresolved and this is why you did not receive a reply.  

Help! My gift card also never arrived. I purchased a gift card on 3/13/15 for my father's birthday, which was scheduled to be sent on 3/15/15. The card has yet to to arrive. To make matters worse, in an effort to try and sort it, I followed the link on my receipt which activitated the code. Since I already have premium access, this should not have happened. Now I'm stuck with a late/missing birthday gift and a receipt code which may be void. I've filled out two separate forms and have not received any further help. The original case number is Case #: 02586490.

All I want is for the existing card to actually be sent or a new card. If anyone at Spotify reads this, please help!

@joeb81787 

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts