Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchased spotify premium with Unidays, it got applied to another user...

Purchased spotify premium with Unidays, it got applied to another user...

Just purchased Spitify premium with the Unidays offer, but it got ramdomly applied to another user...

I logged in to my account when I was doing hte transaction and cannot see how it ended up being applied to another user.

Help would be appreciated.

6 Replies

This sounds really strange. I suspect some personal details will be needed, which aren't appropriate in an open forum so use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

The subscription got applied to another Id. and I am not sure how to check what my id is so I cannot confirm that it got applied to another account, but so far my account is still free subscription. 

When I completed the transaction I checked my account and it said I had premium, it showed up on the profile receipts but a few minutes later it was gone.

Maybe it's a glitch in the system but it's really strange.

I emailed support and am just waiting for a reply now.

Hi Rodolfo,

Just let us know the case # and we'll make sure that your case is in the queue to be answered 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hey the case number is 

I already got a reply asking for some details (post code + DOB).

It looks prmising at least.

Regards

Rod

Hey is it possible to get an update on the case? Thanks

The number is  # 00981339

If you have replied to the last reply with those details, the team who have your case will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts