Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Put a profile picture

Put a profile picture

Hi guys! I’m having a problem to solve this puzzle, somebody please help me! I have no idea how to put a profile picture on. I saw the steps and tried but the app doesn’t give me the option to change or upload one. I tried on the website as well, nothing. I don’t have Facebook so i don’t know. Any ideas? 

8 Replies

Hi,

Make sure you use the desktop app.

Check also this link:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/profile-picture/

Regards,

René

That’s the thing I have no idea what you mean by “desktop app” is it
another app? I’m feeling a lot dumb right now lol

He is referring to the Desktop Apps you use on PC, not the Smartphone apps (iOS, Android)

You can find them here.

You can choose between Native desktop or Windows Store version.

Hi,

Indeed, it works with the native desktop app. Not sure if it works with the windows store app also.

Regards,

René

Yes, possible with Windows Store Version, too.

you have to be rockstar status in order too change picture or else you only have the option to use the ones pre - given

Hi @donbergaaas 

It's indeed not clear if the user means the spotify picture or the community picture. I think he means the spotify picture. This can only be changed in the desktop app.

Regards,

René

Hey there @BrunaCoelho,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you trying to update your Community avatar or your Spotify profile picture?

If you're trying to update your Community avatar/profile picture, you can choose one of the available ones once you reach the Casual Listener rank (which looks like you have!). To choose your preffered one, just head here

Please note that uploading your own Community avatar is a perk for the members of the Rock Star Program at the moment. Check out the Rock Star Program page for more details. 

However, if you're trying to change your Spotify account's picture, you can follow the steps here as @Rene01 mentioned. Keep in mind that this can be done in the desktop app, which you can download here

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts