Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question About Cancelling A Spotify Subscription

Question About Cancelling A Spotify Subscription

Hey everyone, I've just got a little question that I think some of you should know the answer to 😛

I'd like to subscribe to Spotifty but would only like to do so for one month. If I bought a subcription, would I then get charged for 1 month so I could cancel the subscription at that point and have it for just 1 month? Or would the subscription be cancelled on that day?

So for example, if I bought a subscription tomorrow (11th April) and then cancelled it on the same day, would I get a subscription until the 11th of May and then I'd go back to a regular free subscription and not recieve any further charges from then on?

Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

5 Replies

Anyone got any ideas?

Hi. You can cancel your subscription at any time but the Premium service will continue to be available to you until the renewal date after which, it will revert to a Free account. If you haven't used the premium trial yet, why not sign up for that and cancel the next day and enjoy a month's free premium.

That sounds like a great idea, thanks, I think I will do just that 🙂

One last question, if I wanted to sign up for the premium one month trial, could I select the option of paying by mobile and then cancel the subscription and get a month trial and receive no charge at all on my phone contract?

You'd need to speak to your mobile provider.

Suggested posts