Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question: Can I combine 2 accounts?

Question: Can I combine 2 accounts?

I originally signed up with Spotify with a username and password, in this account I have quite a few playlists.  However, one day I signed into Spotify on another computer through my Facebook account, and now I have a few playlists on that account as well.  Can anyone help me, is there a way I can combine the 2 accounts?

6 Replies

same problem.anyone have any ideas?

Same problem!!! SPOTIFY please help us!! I have username pedroborborema and another username with my facebook account

Hi guys!

You can actually contact Spotify through their Contact form and request to consolidate your accounts. Cheers!

I don't think you can combine two accounts at the moment but you can send a message to spotify and ask them to add this feature in the following updates.
The best solution i can give you is that you stay in one account and follow the playlist of the other accont, you won't be able to add songs in that playlist but you will have all your songs there .  
Hope this was of any help! 

Same problem lol! I want to use my account with facebook, but my facebook account is for free, and the other one is premium, so I cannot combine them!!

have 2 accounts just learned that today 1 I pay for and another I apparently don't, but I need to merge the data and follows and content picks into one!  they're both mine with my 2 primary accounts. can't afford to pay for both!

Suggested posts