Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question before I get a subscription

Question before I get a subscription

Good Morning!

I've been enjoying Spotify on my Computer for a while and checked it out on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The thing I've noticed is when I try to play a track, inside my playlist the tracks are greyed out unless I download them for offline use and when I click on them a blank "Info" box comes up with the only option being "Ok" and nothing happens.

I am guessing from my research that this has to do because I am a free user. Once I upgrade to Premium, will I be able to seemingly stream those files?

Another question:

On Mobile, is it possible to search for 1 artist & the app automatically play music which is similiar to that artist like it does on the Windows Desktop version (and in a way is similar to Pandora)?

Oh and one more thing, is it 100% compatible on the Galaxy Nexus on Ice Cream Sandwich?

I travel a lot in my car and hook my phone up to the Car Stereo so I am trying to find an easy way to listen to my favorite tracks / type of music.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hey!

You can listen all the music in Spotify with Premium and Mobile phone.

Radio is coming in the future to all Spotify platforms.

You can check Spotify blog if you want to be a first who know all good stuff about new improvements in Spotify. More improvements are coming soon or later. 🙂

What does it mean exactly "Radio is coming in the future"? Does that mean it's currently not able to play Music based on an artist (only whats in your playlist manually)?

Thanks!

Suggested posts