Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question regarding canceling and re-subscribing but keeping limited time offer?

Question regarding canceling and re-subscribing but keeping limited time offer?

So currently I am not a student, and I'm trying to move out soon but money will be tight with all the initial moving costs.

I'm planning on cancelling all of my subscription services until after everything's done with and I have more spare money.

However, with my premium plan I got (what I think was) a limited-time offer where I could get limited commercials Hulu for free without increasing my subscription price- it's still at just 9.99 usd a month. 

There's no option to just put my premium subsciption on hold. So I'm worried that if I cancel the subscription and re-start in a month or so, I'm going to have to pay more than the 9.99 to get Hulu as well even with limited commercials, which is a deal I probably won't want to take. Will this "carry over" on my account even if I take the break or am I just going to have to suck it up and not have Hulu anymore?

1 Reply

Hey @sp00psy, help's here!

Since this offer has now ended, you won't be able to subscribe to Premium and Hulu after you cancel. 

Also, you won't be able to put your subscription on hold. The only option to avoid getting charged, is to cancel your Premium subscription. When you do this, you'll still have access to Premium until your billing date, which you can find in your account overview page. After that date, you'll revert to the Free, ad-supported version.

Whenever you'd like to subscribe again, you can check out Premium here. Keep in mind since The Premium and Hulu bundle offer has ended, you won't be able to subscribe to that bundle. 

There is also more info on canceling your subscription here, and traveling abroad here.

I hope this helps! I'll be right here if you have any more questions 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts