Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queu list deleted/emptied when I switched from Free to Premium account

Queu list deleted/emptied when I switched from Free to Premium account

My complete queue list got removed when I cashed my Spotify Premium coupon. I do have Premium now and can listen to Spotify for a month, but my total list is empty and I really dislike that. It has always worked perfectly.

I do see my Queu list > History tab and that list is correct, but I would just like my queu list back.

Is there any way to restore it?

Have others experienced this too?

Regards,

Bram Berkhout

queu / queulist / queued / list / afspeelwachtrij / afspeelwachtlijst / afspeellijst / deleted / gone / removed / emptied/ empty / verwijderd / geleegd / leeg / kwijt / spotify premium

4 Replies

Hi Bram,

I think this may work:

Go the your history ("geschiedenis") and select all songs you want to add to your queue list ("afspeelwachtrij"). Then right-click and select "Wachtrij". This should add all selected songs to your queue list.

Arjen

Hi Arjen,

Tx for you reply but that's not really what I was looking for. I can see my History list (played songs) and that works fine. I don't have to do anything with that list, it can stay as it is. The problem is I got like 100 songs -yet to listen- in my Queu list, and that whole list got emptied/deleted when I cashed my Premium account.

Premium account = yay

Queu list gone = boo

Ah, yes, I understand. Those still-to-listen-to songs are not yet in your history.

I'm afraid I don't know of any way to retrieve those.

You won't expect your queue to be emptied when you upgrade to premium, of course. But it's good to know this happens. Next time someone does any upgrade something similar, it may be wise to select the entire queue and create a new play list from the queue, just to keep it safe.

That's the best we can learn from this indeed, tx!

I still do hope this tickets gets looked at by the Spotify team, but yeah we'll see.

Suggested posts