RECENTLY PLAYED SONGS LIST GONE

Re: RECENTLY PLAYED SONGS LIST GONE

MountainMaat
Regular

Exactly. After 9 years of monthly reoccurring payments i’ve transferred all my playlists to Apple and currently exploring it. 

TheShalom
Visitor

This is still an issue. There's another thread that they locked and marked as closed and fixed, but it's not. There's no recently played songs/song history list, and it makes no sense that they would remove that option.

New features usually mean enhancing the user experience, not making it worse. Spotify premium is seeming less and less worth the price, and I may just switch over to Google or Apple. Especially if they don't listen to their paying users that have complaints about how the service has been made worse.

MountainMaat
Regular
That’s what I did. Moved to Apple.

vo-pw0f_fynf
Casual Listener

Who had this ideea? Is beautiful. Promote that person.

Idiots. You break the UI. You make it worse.It was almost perfect. Do you test this kind of features before releasing them?

leoals
Regular

Why aren't my playlists in order??

In my mobile when I go to My Library, and then Playlists...it orders the Playlists by last used. What happened??

Why can't they be in the order they are put like on a PC?? I am used to have the lists in a specific order, but now I get confused every time. Darn it you guys have made the interface worse! STOP THIS!!! I might have listened to ONE song from a playlist I do not play so much, I do not want that Playlist to be at the TOP of the playlists when I go to My Library on my phone!

And bring back the complete Recently Played function as it was before, not this bad one that comes under HOME and it shows you just like 5 of the last played songs.

STOP TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT YOUR USERS LISTEN TO!!!

leoals
Regular

Why aren't my playlists in order??

In my mobile when I go to My Library, and then Playlists...it orders the Playlists by last used. What happened??

Why can't they be in the order they are put like on a PC?? I am used to have the lists in a specific order, but now I get confused every time. Darn it you guys have made the interface worse! STOP THIS!!! I might have listened to ONE song from a playlist I do not play so much, I do not want that Playlist to be at the TOP of the playlists when I go to My Library on my phone!

And bring back the complete Recently Played function as it was before, not this bad one that comes under HOME and it shows you just like 5 of the last played songs.

STOP TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT YOUR USERS LISTEN TO!!!

spiraka
Visitor

You all!! There IS a way to see your recently played songs on Spotify FREE on the mobile app! Go to one of your playlists, and there should be a button that says "add songs". Tap that, then if if you swipe through the suggestions, you should see the one which is your list of recently played songs. for me it has "suggested", "modern rock for you", "k-pop for you", "recently played", and "songs you liked". This is a neat little function i use if i come across something cool and don't catch it in time. Hopefully this helped. Note that you can't be using any pirated Spotify Premium from third-parties. I included an example as an attachment.

spotify.png
spotify 2.png
Highlighted

Jake6719
Casual Listener

WHY CAN'T WE JUST CLEAR THEM ALL WITH ONE ACTION? THIS SITUATION IS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT TO LOYAL SPOTIFY USERS.

NoLimit99RBS
Casual Listener

I’m with you, I tried dealing with this version but it’s trash. My Apple Music trial is about to expire. That’s where I’m going. Cancelling. 

SUGGESTED POSTS