Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio Station Won't Work

Radio Station Won't Work

Hello, 

Recently one of my artist radio stations, Maroon 5, just stopped working and says "This radio station cannot be started". I've tried playing other stations and they all work except the Maroon 5 station. I've tried playing it on my phone, PC desktop, and online on the Spotify Webplayer but none of them work. The strangest thing is that I've tried to play the station on my friends accounts, one that has premium and one that doesn't, and the station works for their accounts. It seems that the station just doesn't play on my account but plays on other accunts. 

4 Replies

Hey @Znc, welcome to the community!

Is this a radio you've created from a specific song or an artist radio station you saved?

In case it's a station you've saved to Your Library, try removing it and creating it again from the artist profile.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

it doesn't work, it just says "this radio station cannot be started"

also, it's not a station that i saved. I just type in the artist name and then click play artist radio

Thanks for all the info!

Let's try reinstalling Spotify following these steps. If it doesn't help, let me know what device, OS, and Spotify version this is happening to.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts