Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random Songs and playlists on my profile

Random Songs and playlists on my profile

Everyday when i log into spotify i'm subscribed to new playlist and have new songs addded to my library, things that i would never listen to.

I already logged out of all devices and the only way to get into my account is with facebook login, which has 2step verification and is also logged off from everything.

Last week i was listening in my car and randonly it would say my account was being listened to on an iphone, i dont have an iphone, and no one close to me does.

I don't think anyone is actually using my account as it would be impossible to log in without taking many steps that i would receive notifications about. It's probably something wrong in the system that is making someone else account tied to mine or something.

3 Replies

I'm supprised they don't have 2 step verification for log in from a different device. I'm paying for s service I need it to be secure, I don't want to have to keep resetting everything all the time. This has happened twice so far in a year for me. 

Hey there @Sub0tica,

Thanks for jumping in here! 

To make sure this doesn't happen in the future, follow the recommendations in this article.

Just to let you know - someone already created an Idea about this. You can go there and vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. 

Don't forget to subscribe if you want to receive updates on its development. 

Let us know if there's anything else Spotify-related that we can lend you a helping hand with 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks for that @Petya

I already know all of this information as I have had to go through this twice. 

Suggested posts