Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random device on account

Solved!

Random device on account

This morning I woke up to a random device connected to my account. I have changed the password and signed out of all the devices. When I signed in again after signing out of every where, the device was still connected. So far it hasn't listned to any music but it bothers me to have it connected. It did disconnect at one point, but it reconnected within seconds. Is there anyway I can manually remove the device? And yes I do not own a Amazon Fire TV StickCapture.PNG

Plan 

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @notsporks!

It looks like that might just be a local device nearby. You can sometimes connect/stream to local Tv's if they have no password. They shouldn't have access to your account so you don't have to worry.

If they do interrupt your session (which means they do have access to your account) I'd recommend reading this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps, have a nice day, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @notsporks!

It looks like that might just be a local device nearby. You can sometimes connect/stream to local Tv's if they have no password. They shouldn't have access to your account so you don't have to worry.

If they do interrupt your session (which means they do have access to your account) I'd recommend reading this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps, have a nice day, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts