Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random users keep using my account.. Without having my password and i have logged out on all systems

Random users keep using my account.. Without having my password and i have logged out on all systems

I am starting to get very annoyed with spotify, for some reason random people can just use my account, for no reason. I have logged out from all of my devices several times and changed my facebook password and still people seem to be able to use my account. What the is going on?

3 Replies

I have this issue as well and would appreciate advice. Somebody is listening to my spotify on a different device and it is over-riding mine

I also have this problem, i just noticed it today so i changed password on spotify and logged out on all places. But i would still want to know who it is whos been listening to my spotify and deleting my playlists!

This has been a constant issue for over 4 years now, if you search on google you can see posts dating from 2014 about this.  Unfortunately Spotify is in denial, there hasn't been a single acknowledgement of a clear bug in their programming.  There is absolutely no way someone can gain access to my account 10 seconds after changing not only my email password, but my facebook and Spotify as well.  I sent them an email with screenshots regarding this issue but they told me to just change my password.

Suggested posts