Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Access to Spotify account after deleting Facebook

Solved!

Re: Access to Spotify account after deleting Facebook

Hi, hoping I can jump on this reponse to get an answer to a related issue.

I deleted my Facebook account, which my email address for Spotify was linked to. My Spotify account still has access as it started off as an isolated account and was later linked to Facebook, rather than being set up that way. So now I have all my account still working, with premium etc, but with random numbers as my user name. 

That's all fine, but I now can't change my email address. I don't have the option to on my online account, and the settings on the Spotify desktop app don't have the option "disconnect from Facebook" under the Social section. I've checked the steps to take on your support page but I've completed them all and still can't change my address. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yep, getting in touch with the support team is definitely your best bet, remember to upload screenshots so they can actually see the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @PhantomLemon

Glad to hear you're able to log in. If you're not able to change the email address on your account, we suggest that you get in touch with our support team to help you out. You'll find them here

Hope that helps 🙂

Marked as solution

Yep, getting in touch with the support team is definitely your best bet, remember to upload screenshots so they can actually see the issue.

Hey @matthewoli98,

Glad that worked! 🙂 Thanks for the reminder, you're definitely right about that!

Have a nice day.

you too!

Suggested posts