Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: [All Platforms][Subscription] Both have premium account already can we join a single duo account

Solved!

Re: [All Platforms][Subscription] Both have premium account already can we join a single duo account

Hi just to add to this question, will my partner need to cancel their premium? Or will they still be paying their premium fees? Or does Duo automatically do that for them?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aGruber, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I moved your post and started a new topic for you so that there is no confusion.

If they've already subscribed to Premium with Spotify, their billing will switch automatically and you won’t need to cancel anything. Your new payment date will likely be a few days earlier than usual to cover the price difference between Premium Individual and Premium Duo. 

There is some more information on Premium Duo in this Spotify Answer.

I hope this helps. I'll be here if you have any further questions!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @aGruber, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I moved your post and started a new topic for you so that there is no confusion.

If they've already subscribed to Premium with Spotify, their billing will switch automatically and you won’t need to cancel anything. Your new payment date will likely be a few days earlier than usual to cover the price difference between Premium Individual and Premium Duo. 

There is some more information on Premium Duo in this Spotify Answer.

I hope this helps. I'll be here if you have any further questions!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts