Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Hello from Spotify - Introduce Yourself

Re: Hello from Spotify - Introduce Yourself

Hi, 

I am having real trouble with my account!!  I logged and cannot get back in... I have tried resetting the password but it says i i must do it through facebook, did that - no luck!! 

PLEAE HELP!

@Rorey wrote:

Hi all,

Welcome to the new Spotify community.  

I'm the Community Manager at Spotify.  I'm here to help you and make sure the community runs smoothly.

The main goal of our community is to give folks a place to collaborate and support each other when using Spotify, as well as discuss their favorite music.  It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not.  So please use your discretion when using the community.  

Have fun, be creative, and let me know how we can help.

Cheers,

Rorey

@Rorey wrote:

Hi all,

Welcome to the new Spotify community.  

I'm the Community Manager at Spotify.  I'm here to help you and make sure the community runs smoothly.

The main goal of our community is to give folks a place to collaborate and support each other when using Spotify, as well as discuss their favorite music.  It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not.  So please use your discretion when using the community.  

Have fun, be creative, and let me know how we can help.

Cheers,

Rorey

1 Reply

Are you trying to login in using your Facebook details or do you have a dedicated Spotify username and password? 

If you have a Spotify username, try entering that on the password reset page. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts