Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re-Post Unlinked facebook, Unable to Deactivate subscription HELP

Solved!

Re-Post Unlinked facebook, Unable to Deactivate subscription HELP

Re-Post. Seriously Spotify Delete My Other Account and subscription read below.

havent been helped and spotify keeps charging me for an account i cant deactivate

Deactivated my facebook account that ive had since a i was a kid because i did not have access to the email associated with the formentioned facebook account. In doing so it made my spotify unlink and made the username 1277962498 and the password has been changed as well.

The email hooked up to the Spotify account (username 1277962498) is the same email that was hooked up to my old now deactivated facebook account. That i dont have access to and therefore cannot log into Spotify on my Computer to simply deactivate my subscription to spotify that way. please delete my account (username: 1277962498) from spotify and remove my subscription because it is still charging me for an account i do not have access to besides my spotify app on my Android phone

PLEASE HELP

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

This sounds like a case for SpotifyCares!
You should try contacting them through either of these:

Tell them what's going on and your username and they'll solve it! 🙂
Cheers!

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

This sounds like a case for SpotifyCares!
You should try contacting them through either of these:

Tell them what's going on and your username and they'll solve it! 🙂
Cheers!

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program

Thanks Rockstar! ❤️

You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts