Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Songs are disappearing out of my playlist

Re: Songs are disappearing out of my playlist

No there is no unusual activity, i already changed my password to be sure about that.

3 Replies

Hey there @Xloveu,

Thanks for confirming. 

In this case, can you check if you have the setting to Show unavailable songs in playlists toggled off? If so, you can find more info on why your favorite song is not listed here.

If that setting is toggled on and the song doesn't appear grayed out but has disappeared completely, we'd suggest first logging out and back in to your account to shake things up.

Hope this helps 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

That doesn't work 😞 for example: i have a few songs of jordin sparks in my list. I wanted to listen to them but only 1 was left. I went to the artist page and the other songs were available so i put them in my list again. It's not that the songs are unavailable they just get kicked out of my list for no reason. This also happened to songs of a Dutch artist lil kleine, and some other songs i don't remember.

Hey @Xloveu.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Perhaps there is a person accessing your account after all. We understand you have changed your password, but have you logged out your account from all devices as well? You can do this on your account page here.

If you want to be sure nobody is messing with your music, take a look at this Spotify article. But if you are already sure this is not the case, take a look at this article where you can find information why music can disappear.

We hope this message helps you out. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts