Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Spotify Premium Continuously being hacked - will cancel

Solved!

Re: Spotify Premium Continuously being hacked - will cancel

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I switched my spotify account to free several time the last past days.

I keep receiving email saying that i renewed my subscription.

I disconnected from everywhere with no result.

I revoked access to all apps except 2 who seems legit.

I didn't changed my password yet as i don't think my facebook as been hacked (but i disconnected from everywhere)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @daverck,

The best course of action when something like that happens is to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will give you a different Spotify username.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Connected devices stay with the old account, so you'll have a fresh start without them.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @daverck,

The best course of action when something like that happens is to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will give you a different Spotify username.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Connected devices stay with the old account, so you'll have a fresh start without them.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts