Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Succesful payment thru debit yet still not Premium

Solved!

Re: Succesful payment thru debit yet still not Premium

Hi i have the same issue paid thru Dragonpay its already 2 days but im still on free. Any help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again vongola09,

Thanks 🙂

A payment through online banking may take up to five business days to process. I'd suggest logging out/into your Spotify account every now and then to check if it’s upgraded.

If your account’s still at the Free level after five business days, please send us an email here, along with a picture of your receipt. We’ll check what’s happened backstage.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey!

Did you pay your subscription via online banking, bank deposit, or ATM transaction?

Hi Mary, i paid thru online banking thru the spotify app.
Marked as solution

Hey again vongola09,

Thanks 🙂

A payment through online banking may take up to five business days to process. I'd suggest logging out/into your Spotify account every now and then to check if it’s upgraded.

If your account’s still at the Free level after five business days, please send us an email here, along with a picture of your receipt. We’ll check what’s happened backstage.

Thanks Mary, Also actually i didnt get any reciept or email from spotify. The only confirmation i got was from my bank.

Thanks for letting me know, vongola09!

Dont worry, you can send us your bank payment confirmation if your account remains on Free after five working days.

Thanks, and happy Evening!

Understood Mary, Thank you so much for the help, Appreciate it =D Good Evening

Hi Mary, just got premium now thank very much for the help 😃

Great to hear that, vongola09! And thanks for letting me know 🙂

Happy listening ♫

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifycares/playlist/3XAFCFWR7OMGBB4Zz5F7Qp

Suggested posts